Skip to main content

November 2009

Lots of things have happened in November. Here is the best summation. We've been busy. Still haven't unpacked all the boxes or really begun the real scrubbing of the house before the holidays. Thanksgiving was fun and very non traditional, we had a seven course meal which was truly fantastic. Alice has learned to crawl, pull up, and steal toys from Daniel. Daniel in turn has started to more so try to kill his sister and then asks to go to Grandma's so that he can be happy. Here are some funny moments of the last month.

Daniel still thinks he is tiny and loves to crawl in boxes.

 


We have been trying to teach Alice her signs and this is her version of all done. We like to call it her power sign.

 


This is absolutely adorable thanks to Grandma for the dress! Alice is so cute. I tried to take Daniel's picture but he refused.

 


This is Alice crawling towards me.

 


This picture is Daniel, obviously, I kept hearing him get out of bed when he was supposed to be taking a nap. The good thing about Daniel is that he is on this "I told the truth" kick so when I went upstairs to find out what he was doing it was funny. I said "what are you doing?" Daniel "well I went to find the camera and took pictures." This picture is the result of that episode and which also resulted in the child lock on my door.

Comments

Megan said…
Hilarious - I love Daniel. I can't believe Alice is crawling already! My son has no desire to move in any shape or form. lol. That dress of hers sure is cute!
Josie said…
Funny funny kids! I can't believe Alice is that big already! Didn't you just have her?!
mikeandash said…
You're house looks beautiful from what I can see in the pictures. We miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...

Nothing like people to ruin your day.

Alright so last week we found out that our condo was put up for sale. Jason looked up the sales price, quickly realized that is was pretty low and we feared for the type of people that would be coming through to view our condo, we were right to fear. Usually I am pretty easy going and try to be accommodating but somethings are unbelievable. So these people put in an offer on our home and then the husband wanted to come check it out so their agent and our agent agreed on a time. We thought, okay they'll be here what like a half hour? So Jason and Daniel went to look at homes for us and I stayed here to watch the show. The husband proceeded to test each outlet to see if it was hot, then he was looking in the attic space, then messing with the fuses and air conditioning. He was the first to show up so we thought, ok, this is going to be alright. Ten to fifteen minutes later someone else knocked on the door. There is this lady with three kids and a pizza box. She mumbled some...