Skip to main content

Spring Break

I apologize ahead of time, some of the pictures are sideways, yes, I know. I am sure that I could reopen them in some other program to fix them all but then I probably wouldn't have time to actually post. So I figure you can all deal with it.

I decided that for once I was not going to just sit around and wish my house was clean and wish that the kids made it easy for me to go somewhere with them. So instead we rested on Monday and then on Tuesday we set out to go to the Discovery Gateway. We were getting dressed and I was putting the last of the laundry away when we heard screaming. Yep Charlie needed stitches. So off to the Doctor we went and he ended up with 2 stitches in his head. Go Charlie! He is definitely "that kid."


Needless to say that put us a day behind in the plans. On Wednesday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. Charlie thought all the animals were there for him. I was so worried he would fall and smash his head but he didn't. He loved the goats who came and licked his hands. Alice and Daniel really wanted to go on the pony rides so we waited FOREVER but eventually all 3 kids got to ride the sad looking ponies. We stayed there for almost 2 hours which is longer than I have ever stayed before. It was a nice day outside and I am glad we enjoyed the sun.

Thursday we finally made it to the Discovery Gateway. This has got to be one of my favorite places to take my kids. I was worried it was going to be so crowded but it was not. The kids had a great time, we never got lost from each other, and other than Alice's meltdown when I said it was finally time to go home it was pretty awesome.


Other than that my kids and I enjoyed being outside. Last but not least I was able to go to General Conference with my dad. It was awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

Nothing like people to ruin your day.

Alright so last week we found out that our condo was put up for sale. Jason looked up the sales price, quickly realized that is was pretty low and we feared for the type of people that would be coming through to view our condo, we were right to fear. Usually I am pretty easy going and try to be accommodating but somethings are unbelievable. So these people put in an offer on our home and then the husband wanted to come check it out so their agent and our agent agreed on a time. We thought, okay they'll be here what like a half hour? So Jason and Daniel went to look at homes for us and I stayed here to watch the show. The husband proceeded to test each outlet to see if it was hot, then he was looking in the attic space, then messing with the fuses and air conditioning. He was the first to show up so we thought, ok, this is going to be alright. Ten to fifteen minutes later someone else knocked on the door. There is this lady with three kids and a pizza box. She mumbled some...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...