Skip to main content

Tired Blogging

I obviously have not been very good at blogging since Charlie has been born. I am a busy mom of 3 with a husband who has a fairly demanding job, so I am just claiming the obvious of at the end of the day I would much rather be asleep than on the computer.

Charlie just turned 1 year old. This is him moving boxes at Grandma's house so that he can slide down the stairs.



Around here we call Charlie the "book murderer." Charlie can take board books and within a few minutes rip it apart.


Charlie is also very skilled at screaming and attacking the kids. Hilarious! But to this day the funniest thing I have seen him do was "car jack" Daniel. We have one of the little tikes red and yellow cars and Daniel was riding in it, Charlie chased him down, opened the door and grabbed Daniel by the sleeve and ripped him out of the car. Then he got in and yelled at Daniel until Daniel started pushing him. I laughed so hard, and have tried so many times to get Charlie to do it again so I could video it, oh well.

Daniel has just started piano lessons, which he loves. Alice is finally loving to learn and really enjoys going to preschool. She also has discovered that it's not so bad to walk. She walked all the way to the school with me to pick up Daniel and then they raced each other all the way home. I love when they get along.

My little sister leaves on her mission to Philadelphia next week. This has caused a lot of mission discussion in our home lately. Mostly I am trying so hard to get more organized so that I can believe myself that we will actually send her mail. The best part about her leaving is I convinced my mom to order homemade chocolate truffles from our good friend and now we have a ton of them sitting in our house! The hard part is trying not to eat too many before they are delivered tomorrow.

Wow I guess today was a lot about nothing. Jason's left foot is healing pretty good although his right foot still seems to be bugging him. We also seem to finally not be sick for the first time in 5 days. That sadly is a record for the last 5 months. I am hoping that we never are sick that constantly again. Well that's about it for today.

Oh yeah! Here is our favorite thing about Daniel right now. He is always reading. I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...

Crazy Things are Happenings

There is a lot to report today so we will start with a funny story. THe other day Daniel hit Jason and Jason picked him up and said "What do you need to say?" Daniel quickly replied "Thank you." It was really funny. Jason, Daniel and I walked our first 5K. It was my sister Tiffany's idea. She has started working at a new running store in Highland called Get Fit. (So if anyone needs new shoes go on in.) So all of us decdied to do it together. Now if you have seen Jason and I lately you can tell that we are not the most fit of people at the moment so our goal was to walk the 5K in under an hour and to not be last. We started off last but reached both of our goals. And since we woke up not quite a half hour before the race began we were just proud of ourselves for getting there and finishing at all. Daniel has a good time once he got in the stroller, it is just the getting him in there that kills him. He thinks he should be able to walk always. We are m...