Skip to main content

31 weeks and counting down

Tonight I am up with heartburn again. This makes something close to five nights in a row that I have sat up until about 3am waiting for it to subside enough for me to get some sleep. I think I have called the nurse at least 8 times about my heartburn and they just have totally worthless things to say. It has let me catch up on tv and movies but has made me a pretty cranky mom for Daniel. Tonight I am watching "Sabrina," the Harrison Ford version, not the Audrey Hepburn. It screams of early 1990s horrible clothing styles. I can't remember the last time I watched it but it is pretty funny.

Today in primary during sharing time in junior primary, Sister Edwards was asking the kids about different pictures and what priesthood ordinance was being performed in each of the pictures. She held up the picture of John the Baptist baptizing Jesus and asked what was going on. Someone answered that Jesus was being baptized and she asked by whom and one of the CTR 5s shouted "John the guy!" They have such enthusiasm and are so funny to watch. The sunbeams were full of energy as well this morning. We have tons of little girl sunbeams and thank goodness they all wear tights! I think they would have been much more happy jumping all around the room instead of having a lot of adults telling them to sit still and be reverent.

Daniel also has had some funny moments lately. He has started to really enjoy saying his own prayers. Last night Jason was helping him say what he was thankful for and he said unprompted that he was thankful for mom! I was so excited. It amazes me how fast kids learn and how quick they grow up.

Comments

Megan said…
Yeah for nearing the end of your pregnancy! Soon you will be done and I will be nothing but jealous ;) Sorry about the heart burn - that stinks. My hips have started aching at night and it is affecting my already horrible sleep. 4 months to go - BOOOO! It was good to see you the other day - thanks for stopping by. Anna loves to carry the card around and tell everyone 'Daniel bring Anna a carda. So nice!' Too bad she wasn't nice to him while he was here - sorry bout that!

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

Nothing like people to ruin your day.

Alright so last week we found out that our condo was put up for sale. Jason looked up the sales price, quickly realized that is was pretty low and we feared for the type of people that would be coming through to view our condo, we were right to fear. Usually I am pretty easy going and try to be accommodating but somethings are unbelievable. So these people put in an offer on our home and then the husband wanted to come check it out so their agent and our agent agreed on a time. We thought, okay they'll be here what like a half hour? So Jason and Daniel went to look at homes for us and I stayed here to watch the show. The husband proceeded to test each outlet to see if it was hot, then he was looking in the attic space, then messing with the fuses and air conditioning. He was the first to show up so we thought, ok, this is going to be alright. Ten to fifteen minutes later someone else knocked on the door. There is this lady with three kids and a pizza box. She mumbled some...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...