Skip to main content

Christmas and beyond

I am not usually this bad at updating, regardless here is a quick recap of the holidays.

We bought aquarium passes on google deals and they have been worth every penny so far. Jason loves to take the kids there. Although I heard when they passed Thanksgiving Point on Saturday that Daniel was really concerned that we did not have a current pass there. The things kids worry about.
 
I took the kids to the live nativity in Alpine. With the help of my sister and bro in law and their cute little boy. We did not freeze but it was chilly. My kids loved it and we would totally go again. Alice loved looking at all the animals and Daniel asked all the Jerusalem shop keepers everything about what they were making. Alice also really liked the baby Jesus and if it wasn't for a gaggle of girls behind us who would not shut up I am sure I would have been more in awe like my little girl.
 
We took the kids on this boat ride on the Provo river where they had all these lights on the river banks to look at. Now my kids totally loved it and Santa came on a canoe and gave out candy and everything. They thought it was so awesome. It was ok for the price. We would definitely go again but with slightly lower expectations of the lights. But it was really fun.
 
This was Christmas. Daniel and I both had unexpected stomach problems and for a long time in the morning no one could even get out of bed. We opened stockings in my room and Daniel laid on the bed and slowly pulled out like half the stuff in his stocking and then just gave up. I have never been more grateful for new movies than I was on Christmas. The kids and I watched three movies and did nothing. We had our Christmas dinner on New Years and it all worked out in the end.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

We had a lot to be thankful for last year. Jason's surgery went really well and so far has been cheaper than expected (hopefully when our last bill comes we will still think so). The newest Webb is expected soon, within the month, so hopefully that goes well and I will definitely post about that.

Comments

Anjanette said…
We absolutely loved having a pass to the aquarium when we lived there. It is so nice to have something to do out of the house. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Megan said…
I can't believe you have less than a month left. Pregnancy goes by really fast when you aren't the one pregnant ;) Your kids need to know what rockin parents they have to take them to all those fun places. I am super lame. Which is why we indeed, need to get together. lol.
Marie said…
What fun things you've been up to! Yay for Christmas. Boo for being sick. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...

Crazy Things are Happenings

There is a lot to report today so we will start with a funny story. THe other day Daniel hit Jason and Jason picked him up and said "What do you need to say?" Daniel quickly replied "Thank you." It was really funny. Jason, Daniel and I walked our first 5K. It was my sister Tiffany's idea. She has started working at a new running store in Highland called Get Fit. (So if anyone needs new shoes go on in.) So all of us decdied to do it together. Now if you have seen Jason and I lately you can tell that we are not the most fit of people at the moment so our goal was to walk the 5K in under an hour and to not be last. We started off last but reached both of our goals. And since we woke up not quite a half hour before the race began we were just proud of ourselves for getting there and finishing at all. Daniel has a good time once he got in the stroller, it is just the getting him in there that kills him. He thinks he should be able to walk always. We are m...