Skip to main content

Cooking with Dad

These are just come cute pictures of Daniel and Jason making cookies.
Here is Daniel eating a cookie, the very first one he ate, other than my sister's pumpkin cookies. We were kind of shocked that he ate it. He will only eat dough and batter if Jason eats it though, he never wants it from me.
This is our biggest problem. Daniel hauls the chair over to the counter and then stands on the chair. He has only fallen off about 20 times so far. We found a really cool step stool thing to help with kids just like Daniel but it is kind of expensive and we are debating if it is worth it. I am glad that he loves to help us make things.

On a good note, I had my fourth ultrasound today. We are in the clear so no placenta previa for us. It was kind of weird to see the baby so big, the head looked so much bigger than it did ten weeks ago. The doctor told us she looks really healthy and she had a good strong heart beat so we are resting a lot easier now. I can't believe that we have had to have four ultrasounds. Hopefully the next few weeks will pass without much incident.

Daniel has decided that Bob Marley is the flavor of the week. He walks around the house singing "no woman no cry" and "get up, stand up, stand up for your rights." Those are his favorite songs right now and it is awesome. He really moves and groves whenever any Marley turns on. What a funny kid.

Comments

Josie said…
That really is fun that he loves to cook with you! I'm sure you could figure out some way to secure him to the chair, rope, duct tape mayber?
Sarah Kay said…
I'll have to put some Bob Marley on. Liv's been singing, "All you single ladies" by Beyonce. Nice.
Megan said…
I am glad everything looks good with the baby! Hooray! That is pretty funny about Daniel singing Bob Marley. But I bet it is anice change from the Signing Time songs ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Watching in San Francisco

My sister and her family came all the way from Idaho to visit us. Naturally we had to take them to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a typical July day, foggy, freezing, windy and crowded. We battled people on bikes and with strollers and the wind to walk onto the bridge. We had just made it to the first tower when we noticed a whale watching tour boat and joked about how cool it would be if there was suddenly a whale that came out of the water. About ten seconds later, A WHALE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! It didn't ever do the complete National Geographic flip over or show it's tail, but there was a Humpback Whale feeding, and it kept coming up to eat. It was amazing. AMAZING. We spent almost 40 minutes watching the whale, possibly whales at the time. There was one in particular that came over, right below us the kids could all see it, and it was so close we could see the barnacles on the mouth, and it rolled and was putting on quite the show for us. It was an amazing sigh...

Nothing like people to ruin your day.

Alright so last week we found out that our condo was put up for sale. Jason looked up the sales price, quickly realized that is was pretty low and we feared for the type of people that would be coming through to view our condo, we were right to fear. Usually I am pretty easy going and try to be accommodating but somethings are unbelievable. So these people put in an offer on our home and then the husband wanted to come check it out so their agent and our agent agreed on a time. We thought, okay they'll be here what like a half hour? So Jason and Daniel went to look at homes for us and I stayed here to watch the show. The husband proceeded to test each outlet to see if it was hot, then he was looking in the attic space, then messing with the fuses and air conditioning. He was the first to show up so we thought, ok, this is going to be alright. Ten to fifteen minutes later someone else knocked on the door. There is this lady with three kids and a pizza box. She mumbled some...

in case you have not heard

Baby Webb #3 is on the way. Here the baby is. We are going to try to be strong and not find out the sex at the ultra sound. So if you have an opinion, about the sex, feel free to share it. I am sure Jason will put a vote up. So far he wants names like "gunner" and "ruby." I told him Gunner might not go so well with Alice and Daniel, but who am I to stop an opinion? Oh wait. I was sick off and on for a few weeks but feel pretty good now. This is the baby at 10 weeks. We are about 13.5 weeks today. Due the end of February. I guess if we are lucky it could be a leap day baby. Daniel saw the baby in the ultra sound and was totally not surprised. His comment was "is that the baby I knew was growing in your tummy?" Alice was disturbed and cried and didn't eat for about two days. Then Daniel reminded me of a few months ago when he heard a voice from heaven telling him we needed another baby. He told me that "heavenly father w...